Wednesday, September 24, 2014

CSC209 winners

Hello, it's time to meet the winners of our last challenge! Thank you all so much  for playing :)
......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC209 is Cindy from I Scrap My Way!!



This chunky, textured look is so appropriate for Holiday cards - everything about this card makes me want Christmas to come soon :)
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:



Me and Minime Crafting
Jill @ My Life In Paper
Diana @ Overnight Waffles
......................................................................................... 

Well done, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

We hope you'll all join us tomorrow, for that's not only your last chance to CASE Debby, but we also have an important announcement to make. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Cindy! Thanks so much for my top 3! I'm so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cindy! That really is a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so very much!!! This totaly made my day yesterday!! :)
    And congrats to Marika,Jill and Diana!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!